Bathtub Chip Repair Baltimore
Even though the bathtub surface is durable, it is smooth and can chip. A chipped bathtub can be refinished and can be made to look good and new. Here is the process our experts will use to repair the chipped bathtub.
- We will first completely dry the chipped area. We make sure it is completely dry.
- We will then sand the chipped area. We will take proper care not to scratch the surrounding surface.
- We will again completely dry the surface and then apply the repair component. While preparing the repair component, we make sure that the color matches the color of the bathtub.
- After applying the repair component, it is let to dry for more than 10 to 12 hours.
- We will then smoothen the edges of the dried component and remove the excess component.
- Finally, we will blend the edges of the dried repair component till it gels with the color and surface of the bathtub.
Our experts are masters in bathtub chip repair work that you will not notice the damaged area of the bathtub when you step into the bathroom after the chip work is completed.
The whole process can be completed within 24 hours. This includes the time taken to dry the repair component.
Get in Touch with Our Professionals Today!
We urge you to get in touch with our experts. Have a look at our before and after pictures to get a better idea of what we are able to do. A picture speaks a thousand words and provides evidence that our claims are true.